This product has High-Performance Microcontrollers with XLP Technology functions.
This is one of the semiconductor types. This part name is PIC18F45K22.
Manufacturers of this Microcontroller is MicroChip.
Some of the text files within the PDF file :
This family offers the advantages of all PIC18 microcontrollers – namely, high computational performance at an economical price – with the addition of high-endurance, Flash program memory. On top of these features, the PIC18(L)F2X/4XK22 family introduces design enhancements that make these microcontrollers a logical choice for many highperformance, power sensitive applications.
[ … ]
High Performance RISC CPU :
1. C Compiler optimized architecture/instruction set
2. Data EEPROM to 1024 bytes
3. Linear program memory addressing to 64 Kbytes
4. Linear data memory addressing to 4 Kbytes
5. Up to 16 MIPS operation
6. 16-bit wide instructions, 8-bit wide data path
7. Priority levels for interrupts
8. 31-level, software accessible hardware stack
9. 8 x 8 Single-Cycle Hardware Multiplier
1. Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) module:
– 10-bit resolution, up to 30 external channels
– Auto-acquisition capability
– Conversion available during Sleep
– Fixed Voltage Reference (FVR) channel
– Independent input multiplexing
Please refer to the file for details. PIC18F45K22 PDF datasheet can download.