TT2206 datasheet pdf is here.
This is one of the semiconductor types. This part name is TT2206.
This product has (TT2202 – TT2216) Control Transformer functions.
Manufacturers of product is TEMCo.
Image and pinout :
TT2206 PDF Datasheet
Some of the text files within the PDF file
TEMCo Industrial Control Transformers are used to convert all standard international voltages. Many models are dual frequency rated for 50 and 60 Hz. TEMCo’s transformers are built to last, guaranteed! That’s why we back these with a decade long warranty. Our industrial control transformers change supply voltages for the operation of components such as contactors, solenoids, relays, and timers. They accommodate momentary current inrush produced when electromagnetic components are energized without compromising secondary voltage stability. Maximum Safety is assured through the secondary control circuit which is isolated from the primary line circuit.
– Built to order FAST in 1 week
– 10 Year Warranty – Guaranteed to Last.
– Copper Windings – Standard on all units.
– 130°C Insulation class. 80°C temperature rise (25-1000 VA models).
– 155°C Insulation class. 100°C temperature rise (1500-7500 VA models).
– Easy Wiring – Solid terminals with combination screw connections.
– Clear Terminals Marking – Identied with additive polarity markings.
– Versatile – Models with multi-voltage primary and secondary increase applications possible.
– Silicon Steel Lamination – Minimize core losses and increase eciency.
– Excellent Regulation – Designs incorporate precision wound coils layers and exceed NEMA requirements.
[ … ]
Please refer to the file for details.