This is one of the semiconductor types. This part name is KLM8G1GEAC-B001.
This product has e.MMC functions. The package is 153FBGA type.
Manufacturers of product is Samsung.
Image and pinout :
8 GB KLM8G1GEAC-B001 64Gb x 1
16 GB KLMAG2GEAC-B001 64Gb x 2
32 GB KLMBG4GEAC-B001 64Gb x 4
64 GB KLMCG8GEAC-B001 64Gb x 8
KLM8G1GEAC-B001 PDF Datasheet
Some of the text files within the PDF file
The SAMSUNG e·MMC is an embedded MMC solution designed in a BGA package form. e·MMC operation is identical to a MMC card and therefore is a simple read and write to memory using MMC protocol v4.5 which is a industry standard.
e·MMC consists of NAND flash and a MMC controller. 3V supply voltage is required for the NAND area (VDDF) whereas 1.8V or 3V dual supply voltage (VDD) is supported for the MMC controller. Maximum MMC interface frequency of 200MHz and maximum bus widths of 8 bit are supported.
1. embeddedMultiMediaCard System Specification Ver. 4.5 compatible. Detail description is referenced by JEDEC Standard
2. SAMSUNG e·MMC supports new e·MMC4.5 features defined by JEDEC Standard
– Supported Features : Packed command, Cache, Discard, Sanitize, Power Off Notification, Data Tag,
Partition types, Context ID, Real Time Clock, Dynamic Device Capacity, HS200
– Non-supported Features : Large Sector Size (4KB)
3. Full backward compatibility with previous MultiMediaCard system specificataion (1bit data bus, multi-e·MMC systems)
4. Data bus width : 1bit (Default) , 4bit and 8bit
[ … ]
Please refer to the file for details.