The 28BYJ-48 is a small stepper motor.
The function of this product is 5V, Stepper Motor.
The package is module type.
Manufacturers : Kiatronics
The 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor is a motor controlled by a series of electromagnetic coils. The center shaft has a series of magnets mounted on it, and the coils surrounding the shaft are alternately given current or not, creating magnetic fields which repulse or attract the magnets on the shaft, causing the motor to rotate.
1. Rated voltage : 5VDC
2.Number of Phase : 4
3. Speed Variation Ratio : 1/64
4 Stride Angle : 5.625° /64
5. Frequency : 100Hz
6. DC resistance : 50Ω±7%(25℃)
7. Idle In-traction Frequency : > 600Hz
8. Idle Out-traction Frequency : > 1000Hz
9. In-traction Torque : >34.3mN.m(120Hz)
10. Self-positioning Torque : >34.3mN.m
11. Friction torque : 600-1200 gf.cm
12. Pull in torque : 300 gf.cm
13. Insulated resistance : >10MΩ(500V)
14. Insulated electricity power : 600VAC/1mA/1s
15. Insulation grade : A
16. Rise in Temperature : <40K(120Hz)
17. Noise : <35dB(120Hz,No load,10cm)
[ … ]
1. CNC machines
2. Precise control machines
3. Security cameras
4. DVD Players
5. Car side mirror tilt
Please refer to the file for details.